TSF Winter Indoor 7 v 7 Youth Tournament Rules/Regulations
- Field Size: 120' x 105'
- Number of Players 7 vs 7 (6 + goalie)
- Minimum 3 games of 28 minutes (*top two teams play Championship Game)
- 4 teams per tournament (will run with a minimum of 3 teams (game times will be adjusted with 3 teams but all teams will receive same amount of playing time as a 4 team tournament.)
- Trophies awarded to Champions only.
- Standings: Win = 3 points, Tie = 1 point, Loss = 0 points,
- Tie Breakers:
- Head to head (does not apply to 3 way ties)Goal Differential (up to a maximum of 6 goals per game) Least Goals allowedCoin Toss
* If a game ends in a tie in playoff or championship matches, the winner will
be determined by suddendeath penalty kicks.
- Situations or occurrences that these rules do not address, shall be left up to the sole discretion of The Sports Factory management.
*The Sports Factory reserves the right to change or modify rules and formats at any time.
- No offsides
- No slide tackling
- Unlimited substitutions
- No added injury team, all games are running clock.
- If the ball hits the ceiling or the lights, an indirect free kick is awarded to the opposing team.
- The goalkeeper may not touch the ball with his/her hands on a pass back. An indirect free-kick will be awarded to the opposing team from where the goalkeeper touches the ball.
- All free-kicks are indirect, defender(s) must be 10 feet from the ball.
- No punting or dropkicking.
- The ball must touch the defensive end of the field before going into the offensive end of the field when distributed by the keeper or on a goalk kick. The violation will result in an indirect free-kick from the midfield line where the ball crossed. A goalkeeper is allowed to put the ball on the ground outside his/her penalty area and play the ball across the midfield line.
Coaches are responsible for their parents on the sidelines.
- Verbal and/or physical abuse of our referees is not tolerated in any form and can result in expulsion from the game, league and facility.
- If parents are out of control, they will be asked to leave the facility and the coach will receive a yellow card. A repeated offense will result in a second yellow to the coach, if not assistant coach available then the game will be abandoned and opposing team awarded a default victoy.
- Teams must wear matching colored shirts, shin guards, sneakers or indoor turf shoes.
- No cleats, please.
- We reserve the right to change dates and times for any game. If the date is changed, you have the option to cancel for a full refund. There will be no refunds for changes in TIME only.
- Full payment is needed at time of registration. No refunds will be given unless the tournament is officially canceled by The Sports Factory. A full refund will be issued for officially canceled tournaments.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS must fill out their information the the Team Waiver/Release form. You will not be permitted on the field without first submitting the waiver/release. Team managers/coaches should wownload the form HERE.
- We accept US Club or NJYS cards as proof of age. If you do not have a card, please be prepared to provide proof of age. (Passport, copy of Birth Certificate, etc.)
- We accept US Club or NJYS rosters. You can download our roster form HERE if necessary.